Trinity Lavra of St. Sergius
- Special Collections > William C. Blizzard Soviet Union Photograph Collection
- Photography--Soviet Union.
- Blizzard, William C., 1949-2008
- positive slide
- Coverage - Temporal
- Radford University. McConnell Library. Archives & Special Collections.
- A building from the Trinity Lavra of St. Sergius, a large monastery and center of the Russian Orthodox Church. The monastery is was originally formed by St. Sergius of Radonezh in the 15th century and is locared in Zagorsk, which was previously known as Sergiyev and before that, Sergiyev Posad. From photographs taken by William C. Blizzard during a trip to the Soviet Union, 1979.
When using this material, please cite William C. Blizzard Photograph Collection, McConnell Library, Radford University, Radford, VA.