Pulaski High School
- Appalachian Collections > Farmer Photograph Collection
- Photography-- Virginia
- Farmer, Kenneth Rudolph
- Farmer, Theda
- film negative
- Coverage - Temporal
- Radford University. McConnell Library. Archives & Special Collections.
- Pulaski High School Beauty Pageant.
- Row 1 Christie Hurst, Alice Wheeling, Charlotte Smith, Dottie Cassell, Diana Grubb, Margaret Ann Painter, Carole Sue Lefler, Mary Alice Lively, Norma Hagee, Burley Jean Semones, Nancy Jo Wilson, Linda Aust, Martha Lemons;
Row 2 Cary Sutherland, Yvonne Thompson, Patsy Cook, Jewel Catron, Druscilla Martin, Brenda Grubb, Judy Massie, Katherine Clark, Sara Jane English, Martha Rice, Pat Bocock;
Row 3 Dee Ann Rooker, Helen Whitehurst, Janet Kirkner, Janice Freeman, Kay Stuart, Norma Kaye Chrisley, Sue Mickey, Janice Fagg, Cynthia Vaughn, Susan Tickle, Marie Worrell, Ione Leeson
- From studio portraiture to candid shots around Pulaski County, Virginia, the Farmer Photograph Collection shows the people and daily life in and around Pulaski County, Virginia in the 1945-1995 timeframe.
- Copyright is held by Kenneth Rudolph Farmer II, and these photographs are reproduced here by permission of the copyright owner. The images are available for free personal, non-commercial, and educational use, provided that proper citation is used (e.g. Farmer Photograph Collection, Appalachian Collection, McConnell Library, Radford University, Radford, VA). Any commercial use or unauthorized reproduction of these photographs, without the written permission of the copyright owner, is strictly prohibited. Please refer to the McConnell Library Archives and Special Collections website for more information.