This photograph shows the street view of the outside of the Farris Brothers Dairy building. This building was erected in 1944 in Newbern, VA and owned by Harry Arthur Farris (who moved to Newbern in March 1912). They used to process, bottle and sell milk from there and for a time even had an ice cream store there. The building is still standing but was gutted by fire on May 20, 2010. From studio portraiture to candid shots around Pulaski County, Virginia, the Farmer photograph Collection shows the people and daily life in and around Pulaski County, Virginia in the 1945-1995 timeframe.