Painters work near the top of the Pulaski County Courthouse. The Pulaski County Courthouse located on Main Street in Pulaski, Virginia. The building was built 1895-1896, was designed by W. Chamberlain & Co and is made of Peak Creek Sandstone. The building was almost completely destroyed by fire in 1989 but was rebuilt and re-opened in 1991. From studio portraiture to candid shots around Pulaski County, Virginia, the Farmer Photograph Collection shows the people and daily life in and around Pulaski County, Virginia in the 1945-1995 timeframe.